15 February 2010

Catching Up



What a week last week was!
Snow, snow, and more snow.

Court.
(A bit of residual messiness from January's car accident.)

Twittles, bless his little feline heart, the King of Drama . . .
back to the vet.
This time with cystitis.

And Keith was in Wisconsin,
shooting footage and tipping cows.
(No, he wasn't REALLY cow-tipping. I don't think. Pretty sure he wasn't.)

Everyone and everything is just fine.
It was an amusing week far more so than a bad one.
I wish you could have been in court with me.
I wish my camera could have been in court with me.
WOW.
The stories I could tell . . .

The snow was lovely.
Two rounds in one season is far more than I can ever remember getting here.
The Monkey made the most of it.





We also found out that we get to pick up our puppy on Wednesday!!!
I'll be making the trek to Charlotte to get the little guy.
We've been busy readying everything for his arrival.
A bit late for Valentine's Day, but
the best possible present all the same.
:)

Other than Wednesday's day trip,
this week I'll be back to focusing on and finishing up custom orders.
Last week, amusing as it was, has left me quite behind.

I hope you all are well!
Missed seeing you here.
Let's get back in our groove.
Off to work with me.
Chip chop chip.

xo
jj



6 comments:

  1. welcome back mrs. kotter...
    i long for pics of puppy and monkey together. they ought to be more than amusing .
    have a fun filled day xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you Miss Rosy...looking forward to the up coming week ...
    little monkey looks gorgeous as ever!!!
    love the snow
    love and light friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amusing...what a great word to describe your week. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your puppy, bet you and Monkey can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the puppy you pick out! So exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete